Google Maps Marketing & Local SEO Agency in Michigan
Google Maps has become a critical tool over the past few years for potential customers to discover their nearby available services. As users actively seek out more and more information via Google, it has become crucial for businesses to make their presence felt on Google Maps and associated tools.
Get Top 3 Ranking in Google Maps & Top 10 Organically in Your Local Area.
Our Google Maps & local SEO services are about increasing your local search visibility in Google Maps and in Organic results.
Some of the popular local key phrases are:
It has been noticed that the usage of Google to search for nearby local services has high conversion ratios, with 8 out of ten users who browse through a product or service buying the same. Approximately half of the people end up visiting a local shop the same day, which the had searched on Google for. With this number only increasing as people become more digital service savvy, any business that does not have their business listed on Google is likely to miss out on a lot of potential opportunity from the locals. Not only will this increase leads, but it will also help improve conversion metrics overall and unlock growth for your business.
An effective local SEO strategy will beyond in increasing your visibility — it will make sure your website and local listings offer all the information visitors need to decide that your business is right for them. Local SEO is no longer about listing in a few directories and watching the money come in. With increased competition and Google’s constant changes to local search mean that local SEO requires a versatile approach.
How we help your business grow with Local SEO Services?
For local businesses looking to kickstart or enhance their Google presence, there are several ways that can help:
- Owning your identity: Make sure all the information related to your business, right from your business name to address to contact information is correctly updated on Google. Having accurate business hours and other important details updated helps Google pick your ranking versus other competing businesses.
- Content Marketing: Engaging customers with high quality content also helps businesses get greater conversion and consideration. Not only does good content help boost your Google rankings, but it also helps to create a strong and positive perception of your business on a consumer’s mind, making him more likely to purchase your product or service.
- Reviews and ratings: Often the most ignored aspect of an online presence is how customers are rating the business online. While this might not seem obvious, Google places a lot of emphasis on how a customer reviews your business and a good rating will help boost your presence on Google. Grievance addressal and customer engagement post review also helps create a strong online presence for a business.
- Quality Backlinks: Backlinks are a great way for optimizing and boosting your presence in search. Having backlinks from trusted websites with a strong authority can works wonders for your search rankings.
- Google Maps Ads: Paid advertisements on Google Maps in the form of promoted pins, customisable business pages and local maps sites can help people discover your business through Google maps and drop by to improve your chances of conversion.
- Google My Business: Having a Google my business listing helps customers to find your business quickly and easily with all the required information so they can make a quick decision. If you are a business owner, you can claim and verify all the information on your website. After verification of the information, Google will display all your information on a listing for higher visibility and better reach to potential consumers.
At Michigan SEO Experts, you can leave all the heavy lifting of Google maps marketing to us and focus on growing your business. We will optimize your websites and pages to be more Google friendly, and help you achieve better rankings to help you get more business and reach newer consumers.
Give us a call or drop an email, we endeavour to answer all enquiries within 24 hours on business days.